No products in the cart.
For really dry/ Itchy skin (works wonders for babies)
- Place 1 cup of oatmeal (not the quick 5 minute type) in a blender and blend until it’s a fine powder. Place in a muslin cloth and tie with a piece of string. Drop into your bath water and shower as normal. Throw out the used oatmeal.
- You can also infuse a little olive oil, sweet almond oil, a small drop of Shea Butter into your bath water for added moisture.
- Never bathe with hot water…it strips your skin of moisture. Lukewarm water is best.
- Use our body soufflé twice a day…it keeps your skin moisturized all day long.
Bags Underneath Your Eyes
- Slice up a cold cucumber into thick slices and place 2 patches onto eyes. Leave on until they become warm.
- Place 2 spoons in the refrigerator/ freezer and when they become cold, take them out and place the rounded portion over your eyes until they become warm…repeat as necessary.
Dirty Teeth/ Bad Breath
For stronger teeth, healthier gums and fresher breath, try oil pulling twice a day…your spouse will thank you for it J.
- Oil Pulling – swish around 3 tablespoons of our pure coconut oil in your mouth and gargle for about 60 seconds. Spit out and rinse your mouth. The coconut oil should have turned white as it gets rid of excess bacteria in your mouth.
- Baking Soda – Mix some baking soda in with your toothpaste and brush as normal. Baking Soda is a common household item that is used to eradicate odor in shoes, the refrigerator and yes…your mouth too!
- Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with a cup of water and rinse/gargle. This is a great one to make and carry on the go…also put in a small spray bottle as a mouth spray.
Hair harbors bacteria therefore to ensure that you give them no room to thrive, make sure to shave your armpits bare and the hair on your private areas neatly groomed (cut low) or shaved off completely.
- Gather 4 lemons and slice them in half. Squeeze the first lemon into your bath water and drop the pulp inside the tub/bucket.
- Shave armpits bare and use one half of the lemon to scrub and massage the armpit. Repeat for the second armpit.
- Cleanse your body using a hard sponge and our African Black Velvet Body wash and after you rinse off the water, use the last 2 lemons to massage all over the skin making sure to scrub everywhere (except the genital area). Leave on for about 5 minutes then rinse off and towel dry.
- Repeat once a week for optimum results.