New Business Practice
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO OUR BUSINESS DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We know these are unprecedented times and like everybody else, we’re trying to make sense of our new normal. In this light, we have instituted new policies that guide the way we do business in line with the directives and advice of the NCDC and the World Health Organization. We ask that you bear with us as we realize that these changes may require some adjustments on your part.
We’re extremely grateful for all your support, purchases and referrals especially in these really tough times for small businesses…we don’t take this for granted. We’re even more committed to bringing you the best products, at the best prices and the absolutely best customer shopping experience…while observing social distancing rules of course!
NEW STORE POLICY
If you’ve visited our store after January 3rd, 2020 you’d have noticed that we instituted the “Sanitization Act” which means that all guests were required to have their hands sanitized before entry into our premises (this was pre-covid). Now even more so, we're super serious about Hand Washing....we make soap and this is the best way to keep your hands clean. We’re super serious about the health and safety of our guests and employees so these new rules should come as no surprise to you.
- Our store is now open to the public.
- Our safety guidelines will be strictly enforced, no exceptions.
- If you feel sick, please do not come to our stores. Use our online options.
- We are happy to offer you curb-side shopping, so we can serve you from the comfort of your car if you'd prefer.
- Not comfortable entering public spaces? You can shop via Instagram, phone, WhatsApp or online (www.bathkandy.com).
- You can also opt to pick up your orders from security between the hours of 8am and 5pm daily at our office.
- We will no longer accept cash payments as a safety measure. Only transfers and web payments (Paystack) will be accepted.
- Payments must be confirmed by us before orders will be processed and arranged for pickup or dispatched for delivery (proof of payment from you will not suffice, we must confirm the transaction in our accounts before we release any products). Please allow at least 3 hours for payment confirmation after which you may pickup your package.
- Orders are shipped out daily. For same day deliveries (terms and conditions apply), orders must be placed by 9am on the day of the desired delivery.
Within Lagos: 1-2 business days
Outside Lagos: 2-3 business days
International: 3-5 business days
Please note that priority will be given to COVID-19 essentials such as medical supplies and personal care packages, so this may cause delays in delivery times.
BATHKANDY UNIVERSITY CLASSES
- We will no longer offer physical private/group classes at this time…all our classes will now be online.
- We made lots of upgrades and have added a ton of new courses to our course offerings.
- We’re still in the business of curating the best gifts on the continent and COVID can’t stop us! So whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, baby shower or a Just Because gift, we’ve got you! Call us today to discuss your options.
- Our factory is up and running.
- In order to maintain the highest standards of hygiene, all our employees are required to wear face masks and gloves with regular washing of hands…we make soap so we really have no excuse not to wash up!