New Business Practice
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO OUR BUSINESS DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We know these are unprecedented times and like everybody else, we’re trying to make sense of our new normal. In this light, we have instituted new policies that guide the way we do business in line with the directives and advice of the NCDC and other health authorities. We ask that you bear with us as we realize that these changes may require some adjustment on your part.
We’re extremely grateful for all your support, purchases and referrals especially in these really tough times for small businesses…we don’t take this for granted. We’re even more committed to bringing you the best products, at the best prices and the absolutely best customer shopping experience…while observing social distancing rules of course!
NEW STORE POLICY
If you’ve visited our store after January 3rd, you’d have noticed that we instituted the “Sanitization Act” which means that all guests were required to have their hands sanitized before entry into our premises (this was pre-covid). We’re super serious about the health and safety of our guests and employees so these new rules should come as no surprise to you.
- Our store is closed to the public. All transactions will be handled by Instagram, phone, WhatsApp or via our website (www.bathkandy.com).
- Customers can however opt to pick up their orders from security between the hours of 8am and 7pm daily at our office. Please remember that no one will be allowed into the premises (there will be no exceptions).
- We will no longer accept cash payments for in-store pickup orders as a safety measure. Only transfers and web payments (Paystack) will be accepted.
- Payments must be confirmed by us before orders will be processed and arranged for pickup or dispatched for delivery (proof of payment from you will not suffice, we must confirm the transaction in our accounts before we release any products).
- We now ship out products daily. For same day deliveries (terms and conditions apply), orders must be placed by 9am on the day of the desired delivery.
Within Lagos: 1-2 business days
Outside Lagos: 2-3 business days
International: 3-5 business days
Please note that priority will be given to COVID-19 essentials such as medical supplies and personal care packages, so this may cause delays in delivery times.
BATHKANDY UNIVERSITY CLASSES
- We will no longer offer physical private/group classes…all our classes will now be online.
- We made lots of upgrades and have added a ton of new courses to our course offerings. Our new course catalogue will be available in the following weeks.
- We will resume sending out our beloved Kandy Konfidential subscription boxes in June so get ready!
- Our boxes will have a new look but the same delicious products! We’re itching for some sense of normalcy amongst this nightmare, so we can’t wait to bring back the joy that only Kandy Konfidential can bring to your lives.
- We’re still in the business of curating the best gifts on the continent and COVID can’t stop us! So whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, baby shower or a Just Because gift, we’ve got you! Call us today to discuss your options.
- Factory production will resume at the end of May.
- In order to maintain the highest standards of hygiene, our factory staff are being quarantined and closely monitored for a period of 2 weeks after which production will resume. Beyond this, further arrangements are being made to ensure that there will be no issues of COVID contamination in our facility or in your personal and skincare products. We’re serious about your safety and the safety of our employees.
- All employees are required to wear face masks and gloves and regular washing of hands…we make soap so we really have no excuse not to wash up!
- Private Label and White Label manufacturing for clients will begin on June 1st. Clients with existing orders will be notified of our new delivery timelines.